Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify basic divisions of the Bible.
- Explain the difference between versions, translations, and paraphrased editions of the Bible.
- Describe everyday life in Bible times.
- Summarize the chronology of the Bible.
- Create and expand outlines.
- For each book in the Bible state the following:
-To whom the book was written
-When it was written
-Purpose of the book
-Life and Ministry Principle
- Continue with a more detailed study of God’s Word upon completion of this course.
This survey provides an overview of the New Testament.Study outlines of each book of the New Testament are provided for further development by the student.