This module focuses on the principles and practices of communicating at three different levels: One-to-One, One-to-Few, and One-to-Many. It also trains emerging ministry leaders to properly prepare a biblical message. Sessions 1-4 focus on the principles and practices of communicating at three different levels. Sessions 5-7 then prepare a ministry leader to develop and deliver a biblical message.
1. Connecting Requires Connecting.
2. Communicating One-To-One.
3. Communicating One-to-Few.
4. Communicating One-to-Many
5. Preparing a Message: Observing.
6. Preparing a Message: Interpreting &- Applying.
7. Preparing a Message: Delivering.
The object of this module is to help ministry leaders become highly effective public and personal communicators, while understanding how to develop and present a biblical message.